Thursday, October 16, 2008

~~~Cup Cakes~~~

Recently... there is a very famous type of cake called CUP CAKE!
i learned how to make it... and after my first try .... i realise that it was very easy to bake!!!
We can use any butter cake, muffin or sponge cake recipe to make the cup cakes.

Very simple Steps:
  1. after get ready the mixture
  2. fill into the cups
  3. u can design on top of the cup cakes
  4. put in the oven with convection function for 160° at 20 minutes
Following are my first try photos:
  1. These are for my colleagues... GUESS what i've written on top???
  2. These are for my colleague ~Joxxxxx~ birthday gift!!!

3. These are for my Best friend cum Colleagues... LHS!!!

6 comments:

DStrike said...

miss loo ...
anyyings for us ... =w=
looks nice ...
XD

marcusnhl said...

i missed the cakes, gees, because one irresponsible Boeing B787, but no worry, i am kind of forgive and forget person. i think i want to share some recipes in my blog too, when i free then i upload. but why u nvr share the procedures to make the cake? salute to u, Chef Loo, u just got promotion. Keep up the excellent work. i will keep an eye on ur blog. ^-^ ^o^

sHaRoN~~ @_@ said...

Any for me? Looks delicious. =)

matthew ng said...

Miss Loo

Keep up yr good work.

Looking forward for yr next post

marcusnhl said...

yayaya, speedup to post another new entry. i want to learn and improve my lousy English too.

7giap 麦子 said...

bring some to y1m40... hahaha